Combining mid-century design with canvas, aniline leather and Oak the Steiner cuts a striking silhouette of natural materials. With 120g of ethically sourced Duck Feathers per seat cushion the Steiner offers a quality feel with just the right amount of support.
Dimension W685 D720 H820 SH460mm
Style Retro Scandinavian
Colours Dark Blue Velvet and Antique Tan Leather, Charcoal Canvas and Black Wax Leather, Cement Canvas and Brown Wax Leather.
Construction Solid Oak frame, solid Oak legs. Ethically sourced duck feather and foam fill cushion.
Quality Assurance and Warranty
Rigorously tested for correct measurements, colour, wood moisture (internals included), load bearing and construction strength. Available with Warranty, please click here to download.
Independently tested in NZ to the highest standard. This includes general colour fastness, seam slippage, colour-fastness to light, abrasion resistance, tear strength, pilling resistance (Fabric only), adhesion (PU & Leather only), flex (PU & Leather only), pH levels (PU & Leather only). Please note testing does not protect against poor maintenance and misuse of your furniture.
We try our best to ensure photography depicts colours as accurately as possible. Colours can appear different depending on the type of display you are viewing from, therefore we recommend viewing in person for true colour representation.
• Protect from direct sunlight, heating sources and weather.
• Dust on a regular basis with a clean dry cloth.
• Gently remove all spills immediately with dry clean cloth.
• Do not scrub or rub hard.
• Do not use a damp cloth.
• Do not use shoe polish, saddle soap or unidentified leather cleaners, pastes or abrasives.
• Use proprietary leather cleaners only in strict accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
• Regularly clean contact areas to avoid build-up of perspiration and body oils.
• Dust before cleaning, if vacuuming use soft attachment.
• We recommend cleaning by specialists using only proprietary leather care products appropriate to leather type.
• Dry in shade away from heat.
• Clean as above.
• Professional cleaning may be required for persistent stains.
Please Note: Failure to regularly maintain leather may lead to a build-up of perspiration and body oils that may discolour leather
The upholstery should not be exposed for long periods to direct sunlight or heat exposure as this may cause fading and deterioration of the cover material.
It is recommended to give the upholstery a frequent vacuuming on low suction or light brushing.
In the event of spillage it is imperative to act quickly. Carefully soak up any excess liquid, ideally using the edge of a white paper towel, then dab gently with a fresh towel taking care to avoid soaking in or spreading of the remaining liquid.
It is advisable to seek professional help when serious stains occur.