We’ve custom designed this range to the highest detail with soft closing doors and adjustable shelving through to selecting silky chocolate hued timber with a subtle sheen and concrete like creamy panels. The Copenhagen is one of a kind with contemporary styling the Copenhagen is like Top Deck Chocolate but don’t eat it because it’s not that tasty.
Construction Made from solid Acacia hardwood, faux concrete panels, brushed metal legs and high quality hardware with soft closing doors and drawers.
Quality Assurance and Warranty
Rigorously tested for correct measurements, colour, wood moisture, load bearing and construction strength. Available with Warranty, please click here to download.
Please note colours may appear different depending on the settings of your media device. View in-store for an accurate representation.
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Acacia timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp inside me, I’m wood and I will warp
- Best not overfill my drawers either, this can cause jamming and not of the cool Reggae kind
- Keep your heavy items, such as Schwarzenegger home dumbell sets and gold bullion out of my drawers as overweight items can cause damage to my frame.
Made in Vietnam