A collection for all Scandy lovers, the Flow is a 21st interpretation of this design classic. Featuring Oak and Brushed Metal inserts with a sleek exaggerated and expertly crafted curves, don't fight it just go with the Flow.
Construction Solid oak and oak veneers and coated in a matt protective finish. Available in 4 sizes.
Quality Assurance and Warranty
Rigorously tested for correct measurements, colour, wood moisture (internals included), load bearing and construction strength. Available with Warranty, please click here to download.
We try our best to ensure photography depicts colours as accurately as possible. Colours can appear different depending on the type of display you are viewing from, therefore we recommend viewing in person for true colour representation.
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me, I have a protectve coating that may react to these
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp inside me, I’m wood and I will warp
- Best not overfill my drawers either, this can cause jamming and not of the cool Reggae kind
- Keep your heavy items, such as Schwarzenegger home dumbell sets and gold bullion out of my drawers as overweight items can cause damage to my frame
Made in Vietnam
Made in Vietnam